The History of Partnership Grand StrandThe campaign to fund the initiative officially kicked off Feb. 24, 2022 and any business, nonprofit, foundation or individual may become an investor. As of Nov. 30, 2022, the PGS Foundation successfully raised $3.2 million of its campaign stretch goal of $3.5 million, with 83 investors. The success of the campaign is a testament to the community’s belief that this five-year strategic initiative will benefit the Grand Strand for years to come. This campaign includes five-year pledge levels ranging from $5,000 to more than $500,000 and includes tiered benefits such as:
- Leadership and engagement opportunities with leading CEOs and community decision-makers
- Exclusive networking and marketing opportunities
- All investors are listed as a preferred vendor and shared with new and expanding companies
- Initiative implementation opportunities to guide long-term economic growth plans
- Exclusive access to the latest community and economic development news, wins, projects, and trends.